No Scrollbar in Link-Window

Marcus Schwemer

Nov 10, 2010, 11:05:41 AM11/10/10
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

in one installation I got the issue that the icon "typo3link" and
"typo3image" opens an own window, instead of using an iframe. The
consequence is that the right scrollbar is not shown.

See the two screenshots attached.

I triple-checked the configuration, compared it with other
installations. There is no difference.

Any idea where this might come from?

Regards

-- Marcus Schwemer
Manufaktur für Software Internet Design

Industriestr. 31 - 82194 Gröbenzell
T: +49 (89) 54 64 32 30 - F: +49 (89) 54 64 32 50
M: +49 (176) 10 33 64 97
WWW: http://www.schwemer.de - eMail: in...@schwemer.de
eMail: in...@schwemer.de

tinymce_iframe.jpg
tinymce_window.jpg

Geison Quevedo

Nov 10, 2010, 11:27:21 AM11/10/10
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
You are using the linux right, I guees that your problem is that you havent the original Fonts of system

Geison Quevedo

Marcus Schwemer

Nov 10, 2010, 11:33:01 AM11/10/10
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thx for your answer.

Geison Quevedo schrieb am 10.11.10 17:27:

> You are using the linux right,

On the server side yes.

> I guees that your problem is that you
> havent the original Fonts of system

I think that is not the problem, because this issue occurs on client
side under windows and mac and with the browsers safari and FF 3.6. And
I have other installations on the same server with the same browsers
that work.

Kind regards,
Marcus

> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Marcus Schwemer <in...@schwemer.de
> <mailto:in...@schwemer.de>> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> in one installation I got the issue that the icon "typo3link" and
> "typo3image" opens an own window, instead of using an iframe. The
> consequence is that the right scrollbar is not shown.
>
> See the two screenshots attached.
>
> I triple-checked the configuration, compared it with other
> installations. There is no difference.
>
> Any idea where this might come from?
>
> Regards
>

> -- Marcus Schwemer
> Manufaktur für Software Internet Design
>
> Industriestr. 31 - 82194 Gröbenzell
> T: +49 (89) 54 64 32 30 - F: +49 (89) 54 64 32 50
> M: +49 (176) 10 33 64 97
> WWW: http://www.schwemer.de - eMail: in...@schwemer.de

> <mailto:in...@schwemer.de>
> eMail: in...@schwemer.de <mailto:in...@schwemer.de>

> --

> <mailto:typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com>.

> typo3-tinymce_...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:typo3-tinymce_rte%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>.

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/typo3-tinymce_rte?hl=en.
>

> --
> Geison Quevedo

daKmoR

Nov 11, 2010, 5:48:19 AM11/11/10
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
make sure to have the plugin inlinepopups available and activated.

on every change you should
- clear the cache in typo3temp/tinymce_rte/*
- reload the whole BE

you can check the init code in the frame if it lists the plugin
inlinepopups
you can check if the js code for inlinepopups is available by using
firebug and checking the ajax request when logging into TYPO3
(the option useFEediting shall no be used)
> >     WWW:http://www.schwemer.de- eMail: i...@schwemer.de
> >     <mailto:i...@schwemer.de>
> >     eMail: i...@schwemer.de <mailto:i...@schwemer.de>
> WWW:http://www.schwemer.de- eMail: i...@schwemer.de
> eMail: i...@schwemer.de

Marcus Schwemer

Nov 11, 2010, 1:53:06 PM11/11/10

daKmoR schrieb am 11.11.10 11:48:

> you can check the init code in the frame if it lists the plugin
> inlinepopups

That does the trick! :-) Thanks.

Kind regards,
Marcus