TYPO3 User Group Munich MTUG

Marcus Schwemer

Jul 31, 2009, 7:53:07 AM7/31/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com

daKmoR

Aug 2, 2009, 6:27:27 PM8/2/09
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
pretty cool that you are doing that...

will you attend the following meeting on the the first of September
too?
I'm currently playing with the thought of attending it...

Marcus Schwemer

Aug 3, 2009, 4:27:44 AM8/3/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com

Marcus Schwemer

Aug 5, 2009, 11:45:04 AM8/5/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com

daKmoR

Aug 5, 2009, 5:03:10 PM8/5/09
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
On Aug 5, 5:45 pm, Marcus Schwemer <schwe...@netzwerkberatung.de>
wrote:
> It was pretty much a success, so that I was asked to hold the session at
> the TYPO3camp in Munich again.

awesome :)
where are the slides?

maybe I should join you on the TYPO3camp in Munich...

> Some reactions were like "If I would have known this before, ...", "Cool
> features!"

yeah I guess that's the biggest problem TYPO3 currently have - with
the TER being really stupid! no download counts and an awful sorting
no one knows what's really good and bad. I mean how many RTE problems
would get solved by just installing tinymce_rte? almost all?

Marcus Schwemer

Aug 6, 2009, 3:43:57 AM8/6/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com

Peter Klein

Aug 6, 2009, 7:00:01 AM8/6/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
I guess we need more people to Rate the plugin. (I already did it a couple of times (as the RATING system on TER is *ALSO* broken, so Im allowed to rate it multiple times..)

On my own ext, I have written a text like this in the manual and on Forge:

-- cut --
If you like this extension, please rate it. http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pmkshadowbox/current/rating/

As ratings are the only way we can see if there's an interest in this extension, updates depends on people rating it. (No ratings = No Updates!)
-- cut --

Dunno if it helps.

--
Peter

winmail.dat

Peter Klein

Aug 6, 2009, 7:13:27 AM8/6/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com

Maybe we could put a link to that file on the Wiki?

--
Peter

Aug 6, 2009, 7:30:47 AM8/6/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com