DAM support

jochen.rieger

Jun 16, 2009, 4:16:17 AM6/16/09
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
Dear tinymce_rte team,

first of all great to see improvements on this nice editor and for
taking care of bug reports. Thanks for that!

I was just wondering about the status of DAM integration. I couldn't
find any actual news about it.

Is there anything pipelined? Could the development be supported? Maybe
by sponsoring or providing development work?

Big ups,
Jochen

Peter Klein

Jun 16, 2009, 3:44:35 PM6/16/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jochen
At the moment none of the developers are using DAM. (except maybe Marcus?)
http://groups.google.com/group/typo3-tinymce_rte/browse_thread/thread/79f2df541cabd4e9/

There seems to be an interest in this, so maybe Thomas should set up some kind of sponsoring plugin on his site? (Forge sucks for that kind of things)

But if you can create a patch for DAM integration it would be cool. ;)

--
Peter
winmail.dat

Marcus Schwemer

Jun 17, 2009, 3:37:18 AM6/17/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com

jochen.rieger

Jun 17, 2009, 3:58:54 AM6/17/09
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
Hi all,

> I would be glad to see DAM integration, so that tinymce_rte is a
> complete rte for TYPO3. I could provide some funding for it (even if it
> is not much).

yes, I think DAM integration would be an important step. I guess my
company could also do some sponsorship... my actual knowledge of the
whole DAM browsetree hook thing is too limited to seriously be able to
contribute code.

So, the question: Who would be able to bring together tiny and dam!?

Regards,
Jochen