New tinymce Version

1 view

Marcus Schwemer

Jun 10, 2009, 4:17:53 PM6/10/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com

Stefan Galinski

Jun 11, 2009, 7:36:02 AM6/11/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
On Mittwoch 10 Juni 2009 22:17:53 Marcus Schwemer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while checking the bug reports I discovered, that there is a new tinymce
> release (3.2.4 of May 21st).
>
> Do you think it's worth upgrading?

Hi Marcus,

IMHO an upgrade would be very fine, because they changed a very important part
of the editor (paste plugin) and fixed some very annoying bugs (e.g. the
reported br bug).

Maybe someone can write a small HowTo for the update process of the tinymce
editor in the extension. This would prevent the problem, that only some people
can update the core part of the extension this all possible quirks in mind.

--
Stefan Galinski

Marcus Schwemer

Jun 17, 2009, 8:00:55 AM6/17/09