FYI: next version

1 view

Marcus Schwemer

Jul 10, 2009, 8:14:33 AM7/10/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am working on the next version, applying the pending patches and
playing around with git. :-)

I filed a bug report about the new tinyMCE sources and will try to find
the error.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Marcus Schwemer

--
Marcus Schwemer Netzwerkberatung
IT-Consultant || TYPO3-Development || Webhosting

daKmoR

Jul 14, 2009, 8:31:51 AM7/14/09
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
On Jul 10, 2:14 pm, Marcus Schwemer <schwe...@netzwerkberatung.de>
wrote:
> I am working on the next version, applying the pending patches and
> playing around with git. :-)

I think I have applied all current patches (thx for them) [except
multi tt_news]

it's all on github...
I now try to figure out howto make the extended configuration work
when added in "normal" pageTS and not in the full.ts or so....

daKmoR

Jul 14, 2009, 10:29:43 AM7/14/09
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
ok I now have all patches applied and fixed the problem with the
extended configuration...
everything pushed to github...

pls test!! - if no one object I'm going to release a new Version
within this week...

Marcus Schwemer

Jul 15, 2009, 8:50:21 AM7/15/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think, I found three issues:

1) User specific default configuration does not work.
The move of one line seems to do the trick.

2) User specific table-, field- and column configuration does not work.
I modified the cfgOrder part in the init function and it seems to work

3) switch statement only provides odd numbers
As we provide a hook, we cannot rely on that ext developers use the same
syntax as we do. Until now our format looks like
"RTE.tablename.field.colName.init" which results in a count of 3.
Imagine someone using the hook drops the "field", the it will result in
a count of "2". I added cases for even counts.

I will push it to "my" github version.

Regards,
Marcus