How to deny specific Tags in BE?

will...@googlemail.com

Sep 25, 2009, 8:03:56 AM9/25/09
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
Hi there!

I saw, that in "common.ts" there is a part "RTE.default.proc.allowTag
(....)" and a part "RTE.default.proc.denyTags".

I tried to overwrite both values via PageTS:
RTE.default.proc {
allowTags (
a, abbr, acronym, address, blockquote, b, br, caption, cite, code,
div, em, embed,
h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, object, ol, p, param, pre, q,
span, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, th, tr, tt, ul
)
}

But the tags h1 and h2 are still available in the BE and are also
parsed to the frontend.

Why does it not work? I need to disable those two tags really!

Thanks in advance!
Marco

Felix Nagel

Sep 25, 2009, 8:18:57 AM9/25/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marco,

your code should disable rendering but did you set it in the TSconfig on root page?

If you would like to deactivate h1, h2 in the panel use this code, too:

RTE.default.init {
 theme_advanced_blockformats = p,h3,h4,h5,h6

See my whole config:
http://www.friendpaste.com/5P6nrpF6Drp36slkOY9Al8

yours
Felix

www.felixnagel.com | in...@felixnagel.com| www.nonkonform-design.de
Unleashed Emotion - Fotografie auf dem Mach1 Festival (FH-Projekt)

Marco Willi

Sep 25, 2009, 8:29:46 AM9/25/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hey Felix,

thanks for your very fast reply!

Yes, I put this code into the PageTS on the root page.
I now added your code and this is nearly perfect - h1 and h2 are now not shown anymore in the dropdown-list.
Only if I enter <h2>foo</h2> directly in the source code it remains there - even after saving.

I also tried RTE.default.proc instead of RTE.default.init but no difference... strange. It should be removed as I understand it.

Regards
Marco

Felix Nagel

Sep 25, 2009, 8:50:11 AM9/25/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
No problem.Ive got nearly the same problem a few weeks ago and somebody helped me, so...

Understand the magic:

RTE config (define what a editor can see; still possible to edit HTML):
RTE.default {
and
RTE.default.init {

Config rendering (define whats allowed and disallowed)
RTE.default.proc {

Try to use this:

# Default RTE processing rules

RTE.default.proc {

    allowTags (
        a, abbr, acronym, address, blockquote, b, br, caption, cite, code, div, em, embed,
        h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, object, ol, p, param, pre, q,
        span, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, th, tr, tt, ul
    )

greetings

Felix

www.felixnagel.com | in...@felixnagel.com| www.nonkonform-design.de
Unleashed Emotion - Fotografie auf dem Mach1 Festival (FH-Projekt)

Marco Willi

Sep 25, 2009, 9:45:21 AM9/25/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
That is exactly what I entered in the PageTS (tried default.init and default.proc)
Also searched the option via TSOB and changed it there. Nothing changed... -.-

Felix Nagel

Sep 25, 2009, 10:01:46 AM9/25/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
default.proc is for rendering. Try to deactivate default conig (ext manager), empty cache, log out and reload backend. Ive got no more ideas... sorry.

Marco Willi

Sep 25, 2009, 10:15:22 AM9/25/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
OK. I will try. But it is not sooo bad that it is possible by entering it in the source code.
I don´t think that someone will do this. Except someone copies text from another website and pastes it into the RTE. Then it could be... but I hope it does not happen ^^

Thanks for your help. I will remember.

Regards and a nice day

Felix Nagel

Sep 25, 2009, 10:19:39 AM9/25/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
or just deactivate the possibility to edit HTML!

You did recognize this WYSIWYG editor for typo3 mce?

http://www.delusionworld.com/files/tinymce_rte-config-utility/

np -- inspiring people to share ;-)
greetings

www.felixnagel.com | in...@felixnagel.com| www.nonkonform-design.de
Unleashed Emotion - Fotografie auf dem Mach1 Festival (FH-Projekt)

Marco Willi

Sep 25, 2009, 10:23:03 AM9/25/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Yes. That´s what I meant. I could delete the button, also. But most people do NOT really know what these weird stuff in the source code mean at all and for that will not enter there something nor use this button ^^

The config utility I found today and saved me the link. Thx ;)