Tiny MCE 3.2.5 is not always loaded completely in TYPO3 Backend

Alexander G.

Jul 10, 2009, 4:09:13 AM7/10/09
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
Hi,

because of some problems with safari 4 (webkit), i have tried to
update the tinymce core files to the newest version as descriped in
your manual.
I override the currently files and used the update function in the
exension manager.
I only applied the first patch "Patches the advlink plugin to make the
popup tab compatible with TYPO3 links", because i think the other
files were not modified.

Now i have the new version in the backend, but the editor is not
always loaded completely.
Only when i reload the backend completely and then select an element
that containing a rte, the rte is loaded correct.
But when i click on the "save" button, the editor will not displayed
correctly anymore!
Only the buttons "TYPO3 links" and "TYPO3 images" icons will be shown.

The only thing i found out is that the ui.css file from the "themes/
advances/skins/default" folder is not loaded the second time.
But i do not know why.

Marcus Schwemer

Jul 10, 2009, 6:55:39 AM7/10/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexander,

I tried to reproduce it. But I did not see this behaviour using TYPO3
4.2.6, tinymce_rte 0.3.3 with tinyMCE 3.2.5 sources and Safari 4.0.2.
The only difference is that I applied all patches.

Can you please try this and give us a short feedback.

But I encountered another bad problem. Safari will crash completely on
setting links. I will file a bug report.

Regards,
Marcus

Alexander G. schrieb:
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Marcus Schwemer

--
Marcus Schwemer Netzwerkberatung
IT-Consultant || TYPO3-Development || Webhosting

Marcus Schwemer

Jul 10, 2009, 8:03:21 AM7/10/09
to typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

update on this:

I was wrong. I made an error updateing the tinymce sources, so the new
ones went into a wrong directory.

Furthermore, I have the same problem with FF 3.0.11 on Linux. :-(

Regards,
Marcus

daKmoR

Jul 14, 2009, 9:13:55 AM7/14/09
to TYPO3 tinymce_rte
I integrated your patch from forget and pushed it to github...

pls test