İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Felix Nagel

okunmadı,
14 Eyl 2009 04:36:0514.09.2009
alıcı TYPO3 tinymce_rte
Hey there,

is there the possibility to set a default width height and margin for
pictures choosen by the "insert image" button? I cant find out how to
config.

Thanks in advance

Felix

Marcus Schwemer

okunmadı,
15 Eyl 2009 09:39:2815.09.2009
alıcı typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com

Felix Nagel

okunmadı,
15 Eyl 2009 09:44:0915.09.2009
alıcı typo3-ti...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marcus,

unfortuantly there is no more infos about image width and height.
But after i googled some time I decided generally not to use image positioning with RTE.

Thanks and Grüße ;-)

Felix

www.felixnagel.com | in...@felixnagel.com| www.nonkonform-design.de
Unleashed Emotion - Fotografie auf dem Mach1 Festival (FH-Projekt)
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti