Corruption hits once again

1 view

Jordana Calit

Oct 23, 2009, 2:50:27 AM10/23/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Guys

Can anyone confirm this? http://mabuhaygirl.multiply.com/
Claims that DSWD relief goods are not being distributed and are being hoarded at the warehouses.

I am not entirely surprised if this were the case. How can we best take action? We have so many donations coming but if they don't get to the right people, it's useless...

Soo sad!
~Dana

Jordana Calit

Oct 23, 2009, 3:29:35 AM10/23/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
I have brought this to the attention of the Head of Public Health at Google. Perfect timing because she is at the UN Conference in Germany presenting this week. She said she will let her contacts know regarding possible investigation.

If anyone has further info, please let me know.

Serge Gregorio

Oct 23, 2009, 6:44:33 AM10/23/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dana,

Thanks for your concern!  I'll read up on the article you sent us.  If true, then this is very disturbing.

Serge