Evacuation center (2nd list from Andy Smith)

0 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Serge Gregorio

לא נקראה,
10 באוק׳ 2009, 7:11:5610.10.2009
עד typhoo...@googlegroups.com
I created a map where I started plotting Evac Centers in the 2nd list given by Andy Smith of Map Action.  You can email Andy (here or thru his mapaction.org email) if you want to collaborate.

Thanks!

Serge

Jun Verzola

לא נקראה,
10 באוק׳ 2009, 7:26:3610.10.2009
עד typhoo...@googlegroups.com
hi serge--

it's a weekend for me, resting for a bit.
my family's in baguio, but they're safe, so i can take a short breather.
i can help plotting CEAP schools, and other evac centers as needed
at least for tonight and tomorrow.

--
Jun Verzola
GMANews.TV

Aileen Apolo

לא נקראה,
10 באוק׳ 2009, 8:18:1410.10.2009
עד typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Serge,

My friend, Lakan Bautista, recently joined the group and would like to help plot.

Hi Lakan,

Kindly ping Serge. Salamat ha! :)

Aileen

Gio Bacareza

לא נקראה,
10 באוק׳ 2009, 13:31:3810.10.2009
עד typhoonondoy
Andy,

You can find the list of red cross rizal's evac list at http://redcrossrizal.org/.
It's in one of the tabs. That's the most detailed and accurate we
could have. Hope that helps.

Gio

On Oct 10, 8:18 pm, Aileen Apolo <aileen.ap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Serge,
> My friend, Lakan Bautista, recently joined the group and would like to help
> plot.
>
> Hi Lakan,
>
> Kindly ping Serge. Salamat ha! :)
>
> Aileen
>
> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Jun Verzola <junverz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > hi serge--
>
> > it's a weekend for me, resting for a bit.
> > my family's in baguio, but they're safe, so i can take a short breather.
> > i can help plotting CEAP schools, and other evac centers as needed
> > at least for tonight and tomorrow.
>
> > On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 7:11 PM, Serge Gregorio <segrego...@gmail.com>

Serge Gregorio

לא נקראה,
11 באוק׳ 2009, 7:39:2611.10.2009
עד typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear your family is safe in Baguio.  Only a subset of CEAP schools are urgent now... those in typhoon-hit areas....

Serge
השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים