UPdate to Google Landing Page

Jordana Calit

Oct 15, 2009, 9:22:07 PM10/15/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Guys

I have asked an update to our landing page to inlcude Pepeng

On September 26, 2009, Typhoon Ondoy brought a month's worth of rainfall to Metro Manila and nearby areas in just a few hours, causing severe flooding which resulted in the loss of many lives and the displacement of hundreds of thousands of people. 8 days later, Typhoon Pepeng struck the northern regions causing more damage.

Please let me know if there are changes or any other things we want to highlght in this page...
http://www.google.com/landing/typhoon-ondoy.html

Thanks,
Dana

Franklin Naval

Oct 17, 2009, 7:25:35 AM10/17/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
I think that using the word, "Eight", instead of the number when beginning the second sentence would be grammatically correct.  Or, you can change the the sentence to start:  "Only 8 days later..."

-Franklin
Sent from Manila, Man, Philippines

Serge Gregorio

Oct 17, 2009, 7:44:49 AM10/17/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Was it eight or seven?  I think it's seven (Ondoy landed on Friday, Sep 25, while Pepeng made landfall in the wee hours of Friday the following week).

Other than that, the rest of the text looks fine.  Gio was saying something about the Pepeng Love Train and I asked him to submit a short write-up but no reply yet from him.  It can probably wait though.

Serge