Request for removal of text/info in Ondoy map

1 view

Serge Gregorio

Feb 8, 2010, 1:11:18 PM2/8/10
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

This is a bit off-topic from the latest thread (Gio's on election
monitoring/mapping). I just received an email from someone who
earlier asked for a (help) message to be posted on the Ondoy map. It
has come to his attention that the Ondoy map entry appears (as the
first entry) in a Google Search for his name. For personal reasons, he
would like this situation corrected.

Now, I know some of you would like to preserve the Ondoy map (for
historical reasons). Is there a way to resolve this that preserves
the historical record but at the same time, respects the wishes of
private individuals?

Hope to hear your thoughts on this.

Serge