List of Evac Centers (Ondoy, given by Andy Smith of Map Action)

1 view

Serge Gregorio

Oct 12, 2009, 7:40:16 AM10/12/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I've mapped majority of evacuation centers in the 2nd list given me by Andy Smith of Map Action.  Below is a list of locations I still haven't mapped.  If anyone knows the location of said evac centers, pls. leave a message in this e-group so the admins (me, Andy, Frank, and Dan) can add you as collaborator.
Many thanks!
Serge
NOTE: ES - elementary school, EC - Evacuation Center(?), DCC - Day Care Center; the format below is large areas first followed by smaller, specific area/place name.
Bulacan GGPES ES
Bulacan Sto. Cristo Chapel
Bulacan San Nicolas Chapel
Bulacan San Francisco Chapel
Bulacan Tibig Chapel
Bulacan Banobang Chapel
Bulacan Perez EC
Bulacan Balubad Cahpel
Bulacan Bagumbayan PH
Bulacan Sta. Ines PH
Cainta PFC I Covered Court
Muntinlupa City Cupang San Nicolas de tolentino
Muntinlupa City Lakeview ES
Muntinlupa City Tunasan Sports Complex
Navotas City Navotas ES
Norzagaray Poblacion EC
Norzagaray Matictic EC
Norzagaray Bigte EC
Norzagaray Minuyan EC
Norzagaray FVR EC
Norzagaray Bitungol EC
Norzagaray Pinagtulayan EC
Norzagaray Tigbe EC
Norzagaray San Lorenzo EC
Norzagaray San Mateo EC

Serge Gregorio

Oct 12, 2009, 7:42:33 AM10/12/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Btw, that map is publicly viewable at this URL:
Serge