doing the same thing

Gio Bacareza

Oct 10, 2009, 1:52:01 PM10/10/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just learned this because this just became live. Upon reviewing this site which was a project headed by one of the directors at red cross rizal, some of it replicates what we are trying to do. I also found out that they have Sykes and Eximus (BPO)  do the encoding so that should increase the rate of updates. But even with that, it's not as updated enough to be useful to the rescue, relief and medical teams. But maybe it's part of the birthing pains. Check out http://redcrossrizal.org/.

Since this is publicly available, then we can get some of the info here to populate the unified site. Hope this helps.

--
cheers,

Gio

Aileen Apolo

Oct 11, 2009, 6:32:47 AM10/11/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
I can get in touch with Red Cross to ask permission to aggregate info... but they are using Mapcentral, what would be our solution for this po?

Franklin Naval

Oct 11, 2009, 7:21:17 AM10/11/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Gio is actually from the Red Cross.