Elections Efforts

Jordana Calit

Apr 28, 2010, 2:34:34 PM4/28/10
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com, Serge Gregorio, Gio Bacareza
Hi, Guys

I was wondering what you guys are doing to monitor the upcoming elections... I remember someone mentioning similar efforts to that of Ondoy mapping... Please share. I'd be interested to see how we are using maps, sites, and google docs to mobilize people for this because we are trying to support the same thing for Barundi, Africa...

Salamat and I hope the elections turn out peaceful and orderly!

Dana

Aileen Apolo-De Jesus

Apr 28, 2010, 8:36:39 PM4/28/10
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com, Serge Gregorio, Gio Bacareza
Hi Dana,

Will add you up to the mailing list :)

Aileen

Serge Gregorio

Apr 28, 2010, 9:36:41 PM4/28/10
to ailee...@gmail.com, typhoo...@googlegroups.com, Gio Bacareza
Gio can brief you on the latest.  Last I know, he met with Gemma Bagayaua-Mendoza at ABS-CBN to explore areas for cooperation.  I'll help out with the incident reporting side.

In fact, I already have something to report: my friend and all his siblings found recently their voters' reg status has been "deactivated".  They used COMELEC's precinct finder web facility.  We hope it's just a computer glitch otherwise we might see Bush vs. Gore here sa Pinas.

Serge