using social media networks to assist Filipinos

globaltechsource.net

Oct 22, 2009, 5:58:28 PM10/22/09
to typhoonondoy
The people in this group are doing a remarkable job of using
technology to help the filipino people. This is a great example of
using social media networks to help our kababayans. We created a group
to promote all charity groups and relief efforts that are actively
assisting the Philippines right now at this time of calamity. You are
all more than welcome to join us at http://philippinecharity.ning.com
to support global advocacy in assisting our kababayans.

mir...@globaltechsource.net

Serge Gregorio

Oct 23, 2009, 12:19:42 AM10/23/09
to typhoo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this, Ms. uhm... Miriam?  Dana, Frank, I guess this might be the answer/solution I was looking for last time?

Serge