OAuth::RequestProxy::UnknownRequestType: Typhoeus::Request

CG

Oct 3, 2013, 9:33:33 AM10/3/13
to typh...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to use OAuth signed requests with Typhoeus and running into this error when calling an instance of OAuth::Client::Helper#header

OAuth::RequestProxy::UnknownRequestType: Typhoeus::Request

Digging deeper, I noticed that @available_proxies in the OAuth::RequestProxy class is always empty...

Any insights on this is greatly appreciated.

cg

Hans Hasselberg

Oct 3, 2013, 10:03:57 AM10/3/13
to typh...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This seems to be an issue with OAuth and not with Typhoeus. I suggest you ask then instead, I'm sure they can help you.

Thanks.

CG

Oct 3, 2013, 3:59:29 PM10/3/13
to typh...@googlegroups.com