Internal Server Error 500

kongo09

Nov 9, 2011, 12:08:52 PM11/9/11
to TypePad Developers Network
We've implemented the Typepad API some time ago and used it
successfully to create blogbooks. But not anymore.

Have you guys changed the Typepad API? We have customers complaining
that Typepad doesn't work anymore with the blogbook process. Checking
our logs, we see that an API request like

https://api.typepad.com/users/6p0133f5710960970b/books.json?max-results=50&start-index=1

now gives us a 500 Internal Server Error while it used to work quite
well before.

Martin Atkins

Nov 9, 2011, 12:36:25 PM11/9/11
to typepad-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you've hit a problem with the TypePad API.

I'm a little confused by the question, since we've never had a "books"
endpoint for users. What data are you expecting to find at this endpoint?

Did you mean "blogs"? The endpoint /users/6p0133f5710960970b/blogs.json
is valid and will return a list of blogs for that user.

Thanks,
Martin