2022 Back 2 School 20% off

TypeMatrix Admin

Aug 28, 2022, 4:38:38 PM8/28/22
to TypeMatrix User Group
Back 2 School with 20% off:

20% off everything in the store! Bépos in stock!

It's time for Back 2 School, and we're celebrating with 20% off everything in the store. We also still have BÉPO labeled keyboards in stock, this will likely be your last chance to get them on discount!

If you've been waiting to get a TypeMatrix keyboard or skin at a great price, here's your opportunity for great savings. Keep in mind we have not increased the price of the TypeMatrix in 15 years! (Unfortunately we can't do much about the cost of shipping, but 20% off should help!)

Simply use coupon code BACK2SCHOOL during checkout between now and September 11th to get this deal.

Visit our Online Store now!

http://www.typematrix.com/shop/

- Your TypeMatrix Team