Back due to popular demand: 30% off everything!

TypeMatrix Admin

Apr 5, 2015, 8:23:14 PM4/5/15
to typematrix...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

We're listening to you, our dedicated users, and bringing back the biggest sale we've ever had: 30% off everything! We're not doing this to celebrate any holiday, but just because you asked!

From today for one month until May 6th use coupon code SPECIAL30 and enjoy 30% off your entire order!
(For those of you that have been with us a while, you'll know we usually only do up to 20% discount offers, so this is a Big Deal!)

If you've considered trying a new skin, or maybe wanted to surprise a loved one with an ergonomic TypeMatrix, this is the perfect time. Visit our Online Store now!

http://www.typematrix.com/shop/

- Your TypeMatrix Team
Message has been deleted

Guillaume Ludwig

May 7, 2015, 5:01:44 AM5/7/15
to typematrix...@googlegroups.com
I was waiting for the black bépo skin to return before ordering a second keyboard, that's sadly too late now :/

DVORAK FTW

May 22, 2015, 5:51:22 PM5/22/15
to typematrix...@googlegroups.com
Where are you guys?

I went to order on your site but it takes me to an ebay seller that has no more inventory.

My typematrix keyboard broke and will not work anymore.

Please contact me or let me know how to obtain one again.  The 2020 keyboard.

Are you guys still in business?

Reinard Dolleschel

May 26, 2015, 1:28:59 PM5/26/15
to typematrix...@googlegroups.com
The 2020s have been not been produced in many years. One of the partners was selling some left over inventory and refurbs via ebay. There is a very small chance they may be able to get you in contact with someone that can track one down for you if you contact support.

Yes TypeMatrix is still in business - that is the only product that links to ebay.
This conversation is locked