Shipping to France costs $57.65 ??

Rémy

Dec 17, 2019, 1:23:16 PM12/17/19
to TypeMatrix User Group
Hello,

Is this a bug?
If not, do I get two?

Manuel [DE]

Dec 17, 2019, 1:27:31 PM12/17/19
to TypeMatrix User Group
Please add the source.

Rémy

Dec 17, 2019, 1:34:41 PM12/17/19
to TypeMatrix User Group
What do you mean?

Ordering a blank Typematrix 2030 on http://typematrix.com/, shipping to Paris...

Annotation 2019-12-17 193407.png

Manuel [DE]

Dec 17, 2019, 1:44:54 PM12/17/19
to TypeMatrix User Group
Thank you. That's the information I wanted. (Amazon, eBay, official shop,... Didn't know by your first post)

I paid $35 for shipping to germany last year. So I think this is sadly correct.

Remember that you may pay additional import taxes by France.

Reinard Dolleschel

Jan 21, 2020, 11:25:55 AM1/21/20
to TypeMatrix User Group
Hello,

This is unfortunately true. USPS (the carrier we use) has significantly raised prices. We just recently compared with other carriers, and DHL wants as much as $100 for 1 lbs package to France, Fedex was less crazy, but still more expensive than USPS. The cost displayed is the exact cost we pay + $10 for shipping/handling. I promise you we loose money on shipping even with these prices.

TypeMatrix will regularly offer free shipping for larger purchases (usually a minimum of $200) about once or twice a year with a coupon. If you email them and ask politely, they will probably give you that deal at any time.

Nicolas Bétheuil

Sep 4, 2020, 5:09:41 AM9/4/20
to TypeMatrix User Group
maybe some group order ?