TypeMatrix 2030 Bépo keyboards IN STOCK!

TypeMatrix Admin

Aug 7, 2022, 8:31:23 PM8/7/22
to TypeMatrix User Group
BÉPO keyboards IN STOCK!
2030-bepo.png
­
50 BÉPO labeled keyboards available now!

Due to a fortuitous warehouse accounting error, we found 50 Bépo labeled keyboards!

If you've been waiting to get your hands on one of these highly sought after original Bépo labeled keyboards, here is your chance. But act fast, we only have a very limited supply, and we cannot re-order these from our factory.

No coupon code is needed to get one of these, but we do honor the regular multi-keyboard discount, $110 for one or $99 each for two or more. The keyboard-and-skin combos are also available, $120 for one or $109 each for two or more.

Visit our Online Store now!  http://www.typematrix.com/shop/
- Your TypeMatrix Team