Company Tech Support

Peter Morenc

Dec 17, 2020, 11:39:45 AM12/17/20
to TypeMatrix User Group
I am attempting to get in touch with the company tech support for a keyboard repair. Is this company still in business?

ekno...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2020, 1:40:48 PM12/17/20
to TypeMatrix User Group
I bought a replacement TypeMatrix about 6 months ago -- got a return call to my voicemail order after a week or so and the product shipped soon after.

Support calls, both before and after that order, were never returned. I wouldn't expect anything if I were you.

Chris Tophe

Dec 22, 2020, 1:23:52 PM12/22/20
to TypeMatrix User Group
I start to worry, is the company still in business? i can't imagine living without my typematrix and not being able to buy a replacement one in case of...

Chris Tophe

Dec 23, 2020, 5:29:13 PM12/23/20
to TypeMatrix User Group
K, i had an answer, they are still in business ^^
Also they said they no longer have bépo labelled 2030, personally i don't care because i use the blank no label version ^^