Misallocated keys

Sourire Intérieur

Nov 21, 2020, 3:02:05 AM11/21/20
to TypeMatrix User Group
I am using typematrix 2030 and bépo since many years and I am very happy with it.
I bought for a fem days ago a new computer and I have a strange problem, hopefully you will understand what I mean. So here the details

Working on windows 10 pro
Typematrix 2030 bépo
Software that shows the problem : SDL Trados Studio 2021
Problem :
Same with the Umlaut «¨», that I cannot write on a letter like ï.

I had at the same time on this software a dictation software (Dragon Naturally Speaking) so I thoght first, that this wobul be the problem but after desinstallation, the problem is still there.
Also I asked by SDL Trados, but they are thinking, the problem would rather come from the keyboard with the suggestion of reinstall the pilote. I do reinstall the bepo pilote but noting changes.

Can somebody help me ?