Cyber Monday Special Holiday Discount Offer

TypeMatrix Admin

Dec 2, 2013, 10:03:46 AM12/2/13
to typematrix...@googlegroups.com
As a 'Thank you' to our dedicated users, we've decided to join the Cyber Monday fray and to offer a special holiday discount to our subscribers:

From now until the end of the year, place any order using coupon code 2013HOLIDAY and enjoy 20% off your entire order!

If you've considered trying a new skin, or maybe wanted to surprise a loved one with an ergonomic TypeMatrix, this is the perfect time. Visit our Online Store now!
http://typematrix.com/shop/

- Your TypeMatrix Team
This conversation is locked