scaladocs URL for shapeless

Adrian M

Sep 8, 2017, 1:10:30 PM9/8/17
to Typelevel Users & Development List
I cannot find the URL to the scaladocs for shapeless. Can anyone paste it here or on the github site

Thanks in advance!

Germán Ferrari

Sep 10, 2017, 11:06:41 PM9/10/17
to Adrian M, Typelevel Users & Development List
Hi,

You can use the scala index (scaladex) to find the docs.

FYI: there is a gitter room for shapeless. Probably, you will get a much faster response there.

Regards,
Germán.