Principled: an alternative to Discipline

Tomas Mikula

Sep 14, 2015, 9:46:13 PM9/14/15
to type...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have just published Principled [1], an alternative to Discipline that I have been using in my project. The main goal is to be simpler and thus easier to reason about. See the "Comparison to Discipline" section on the project page.

Any feedback is welcome.

Note that I don't have any interest in fragmenting the ecosystem, so I would be happy if Discipline adopted a similar approach.

Best,
Tomas

rosset...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2015, 10:25:21 AM12/19/15
to Typelevel Users & Development List
Why not open an issue on the Discipline tracker?

I like very much the concept; however, a lot of basic scala libraries are already using Discipline (cats, spire, algebra), and users of those will probably just use the default.

Denis