Meeting 4: 30.01.2016

Ilan Godik

Jan 28, 2016, 11:10:31 AM1/28/16
to Type Theory Study Group
Hello everyone!

The next meeting will take place on Saturday, 30-01-2016 at 2PM EST / 7PM GMT. (As most voted on Doodle)

The topics for the next meeting are:
- Chapter 5: Dynamics
- Chapter 6: Type Safety

  Please suggest questions and topics for discussion!

Hosts: Danny Gratzer, Ilan Godik, and maybe You!
- Ping me if you are interested in participating in the live meeting.

Cheers,
Ilan Godik.

Hendrik Boom

Jan 29, 2016, 4:55:06 PM1/29/16
to Type Theory Study Group
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 08:10:31AM -0800, Ilan Godik wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> The next meeting will take place on *Saturday, 30-01-2016 *at *2PM EST /
> 7PM GMT*. (As most voted on Doodle)
>
> The topics for the next meeting are:
> - Chapter 5: Dynamics
> - Chapter 6: Type Safety
>
> - Hackpad:
> https://ttsg.hackpad.com/Type-Theory-Study-Group-Meeting-4-D3F5fMCPeUv
> Please suggest questions and topics for discussion!
>
> Hosts: Danny Gratzer, Ilan Godik, and maybe You!
> - Ping me if you are interested in participating in the live meeting.

I hope to be there, but I do not yet know how to connect.

-- hendrik

> Cheers,
> Ilan Godik.

Ilan Godik

Jan 29, 2016, 5:14:45 PM1/29/16
to Type Theory Study Group
Here's the hangouts link: https://plus.google.com/events/cr0mptplokmi6c0idvoeegl1nrc

See you there!

On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 11:55:06 PM UTC+2, Hendrik Boom wrote:
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 08:10:31AM -0800, Ilan Godik wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> The next meeting will take place on *Saturday, 30-01-2016 *at *2PM EST /
> 7PM GMT*. (As most voted on Doodle)
>
> The topics for the next meeting are:
> - Chapter 5: Dynamics
> - Chapter 6: Type Safety
>
> - Hackpad:
> https://ttsg.hackpad.com/Type-Theory-Study-Group-Meeting-4-D3F5fMCPeUv
>   Please suggest questions and topics for discussion!
>
> Hosts: Danny Gratzer, Ilan Godik, and maybe You!
> - Ping me if you are interested in participating in the live meeting.

I hope to be there, but I do not yet know how to connect.

-- hendrik

> Cheers,
> Ilan Godik.

Ilan Godik