Discussion group

Joseph Abrahamson

Dec 12, 2015, 7:24:59 PM12/12/15
to Type Theory Study Group
Hi all,

There was some interest in having a live review group on the IRC channel after the meeting today. The idea was to jump on this tomorrow. I'm not personally able to make it, but I wanted to get the conversation started. If there's interest and someone would like to take the lead then it'd probably be a good idea to try having a live meeting instead of the "Hangouts on Air" system.

Cheers!
Joseph

Mark Farrell

Dec 13, 2015, 2:07:33 PM12/13/15
to Type Theory Study Group
Sounds like a good idea. One idea that has crossed my mind as well is to perhaps publish "blog post summaries of what we've been learning about" or something of that nature every three meetings or so, to keep everybody in the loop. Thoughts?

Joseph Abrahamson

Dec 13, 2015, 2:42:15 PM12/13/15
to Mark Farrell, Type Theory Study Group
I feel like the more material generated the better! There are people at all different levels on this list and by publishing questions, thoughts, realizations, and sharing ideas we’ll learn how to better work together as a group.