Re: [Type Theory] Digest for type-theory-study-group@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

Shon Feder

Jan 8, 2016, 6:50:00 PM1/8/16
to type-theory...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking forward to resuming! For what it's worth, I can make Sunday, but not Saturday (at least not before 7:30 est). But as I'm not in a position to help lead this meeting and am, in general, inexpert and ignorant in this field, my live participation is 100% inessential. I'll be very happy and grateful for the chance to watch the video the following day.

I support adjusting the time to accommodate people from all around the world. Since there's no one time that fits well for all regions, it seems only fair to share the inconvenience.

I wouldn't be opposed to postponing one more week (I could always the use time), but I am a little wary, lest we lose too much momentum.

I'd also be happy to lead some future meeting (I could even do next week, if we end up postponing). With enough preparation I can, hopefully, at least pose some questions and help work out an agenda. But I warn that I am an amateur etc.

Looking forward to reconvening with y'all!
Shon

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 03:47 <type-theory...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ilan Godik <ilan...@gmail.com>: Jan 07 06:48AM -0800

It's definitely time for it already.
I suggest doing a meeting on the coming Saturday, 09.01.2015, at our
regular time.

- Ilan.

בתאריך יום רביעי, 6 בינואר 2016 בשעה 15:51:18 UTC+2, מאת Mark Farrell:
Ilan Godik <ilan...@gmail.com>: Jan 07 06:55AM -0800

Even though doing it an hour or two ealier would be greatly appreciated for
people from outside the US.

בתאריך יום חמישי, 7 בינואר 2016 בשעה 16:48:18 UTC+2, מאת Ilan Godik:
Hendrik Boom <hen...@topoi.pooq.com>: Jan 07 11:00AM -0500

On Thu, Jan 07, 2016 at 06:48:18AM -0800, Ilan Godik wrote:
> It's definitely time for it already.
> I suggest doing a meeting on the coming Saturday, 09.01.2015, at our
> regular time.

I'm new here and don't know what the regular time is.

-- hendrik

Ilan Godik <ilan...@gmail.com>: Jan 07 08:21AM -0800

I'm suggesting to do the meeting on the 09.01.2015 at 3:30PM EST.
Does this time fit with everyone?
Who would like to host this meeting?

בתאריך יום חמישי, 7 בינואר 2016 בשעה 18:00:05 UTC+2, מאת Hendrik Boom:

Ilan Godik <ilan...@gmail.com>: Jan 07 08:24AM -0800

Or we can do it next week, on the 16.01.2015, so that everyone will have
more time to get ready and prepare for the meeting.

בתאריך יום חמישי, 7 בינואר 2016 בשעה 18:21:54 UTC+2, מאת Ilan Godik: