Meeting 3

Danny Gratzer

Dec 9, 2015, 12:01:28 PM12/9/15
to type-theory-study-group

Hi folks,

The next meeting of the type theory study group will take place on Saturday, 2015-12-12
at 4:30pm est. We'll be talking about chapters 3 and 4 of PFPL. The hosts will be myself,
and a few others.

There's the hackpad link with an approximation of the agenda. Please update with any questions
you would like to be addressed. As with the last meeting to have some live interaction between
the hosts and the audience we'll use ##typetheory on IRC.

Hangouts link: <<will be posted shortly>>

We're still looking for someone to take notes at the moment. If that's you, please let us know!
I know this is a bad time for much of Europe, it's not really feasible to get a time that works for
everyone so we'll try for another meeting time for #4. As always, this meeting will be uploaded
to youtube afterwards.

**If you are interested in cohosting please ping me!**

Cheers,
Danny Gratzer

Mark Farrell

Dec 9, 2015, 12:35:20 PM12/9/15
to Type Theory Study Group
I can commit to coming on and contributing what I can (as we discussed over direct message).

Mark Farrell

Dec 11, 2015, 8:33:57 AM12/11/15
to Type Theory Study Group
Has the hangout link been created yet?

Danny Gratzer

Dec 11, 2015, 9:41:40 AM12/11/15
to Mark Farrell, Type Theory Study Group
Looking forward to talking tomorrow!

Danny

Mark Farrell

Dec 12, 2015, 11:03:11 AM12/12/15
to Type Theory Study Group, m4fa...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Are you able to send out an invite to the hangout?