Proposed Future Topics

Mark Farrell

Dec 4, 2015, 9:00:25 AM12/4/15
to Type Theory Study Group
Hi all,

I've (also) been trying to compile a list of "proposed future topics" detailing where we (or at least I at the moment) might want to get to with this study group. I'm not sure about others, but I at least find it useful to explicitly have a somewhat of a "big picture" of things before committing myself to do work, develop skills and gain depth of knowledge. I don't intend for this list to dictate or limit the scope of what we're doing in anyway; with that being said, if you think it is useful to have as well, feel free to contribute!

https://github.com/type-theory/type-theory-study-group-2015/blob/master/proposed-future-topics.md

-Mark