Seeking UE4/Unity Programmer

Alberto Bertolin

Aug 7, 2018, 3:18:08 PM8/7/18
to TXRX Labs

Hello everyone! I wanted to put out a general call out to any UE4 or even Unity programmers out there.  I am a UE4/VR content developer, but a recent build I am working on requires more programming than I am comfortable agreeing to.  This is paid work; looking for a reliable source that can generate blueprints/code.  Nothing crazy like a video game and nothing super slick like a marketing presentation; the code required is as simple as some interactive camera settings and as complex as some custom UI work.  Email me if you are interested in hearing more. -Alberto