Crafters for Good

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Sep 3, 2017, 1:47:45 PM9/3/17
to txrxmem...@googlegroups.com, txrx...@googlegroups.com
TXRX is announcing a Crafters for Good initiative.

Starting this Sept 15th, 16th, 17th
we will be using our skills to make hand crafted furniture to replace the items lost by houstons neediest residents in Harvey.

TXRX will supply all the tools, materials, consumables, plans, and organization to make these items... we just need you!

We will setup an assembly line style workshop this weekend to make steel based wooden topped coffee tables.
Even if you arent skilled at wooodworking thats ok!
We will have our staff and experienced volunteers here to show you exactly what to do and safely do it so we can help out through what most of us are really good at... DIY!

If you want to volunteer you will need to be able to make it to atleast one day for a half day shift

Shifts will be:

Friday 2pm-8pm
Saturday: 9am-1pm  or 1pm-6pm
Sunday: 9a-1pm or 1pm - 6pm

Please email us with your available shifts @ volu...@txrxlabs.org
also please share with anyone you think would be interested.
We will also be accepting donations to help with the cost of materials
You can donate on our website @ https://txrxlabs.org/support/

THANKS!!
-Roland

Roland von Kurnatowski III

Sep 8, 2017, 4:42:47 PM9/8/17
to txrx...@googlegroups.com

Sep 12, 2017, 4:02:44 PM9/12/17
to TXRX Labs Membership, txrx...@googlegroups.com
Starting this Sept 15th, 16th, 17th

We will setup an assembly line style workshop this weekend

This weekend or the following weekend? And how are yall distributing this stuff? And what happens if people don't want them and you have tons leftover? People can be surprisingly picky about decor.