Re: Gavin Newsom Just Got More Delusional Than He Already Was

1 view

Capital One

Jan 27, 2024, 5:13:24 AMJan 27
On 26 Jan 2024, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> posted some
news:up2a91$39pe5$1...@dont-email.me:

> Lube Up wrote:
>> In addition, Newsom claimed that the GOP does not want to solve the
>> nation’s border crisis and instead uses it for political purposes.
>> He called the Republican Party “weak” and pathetic, claiming
>> House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) doesn’t care about people’s
>> freedom and rights. He also added that the GOP only cares about
>> politics at the expense of the
>
> California borders Mexico. Why don't we have a crisis?

Because California has border fences and LOTS of border patrol agents with
fast quads, jeeps and 4x4s.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/27/us/border-wall-california.html

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/08/10/us/00Border-3/00Border-3-super
Jumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp

The United States-Mexico border fence in Southern California, looking
west.Credit...Sandy Huffaker for The New York Times

The Texas debacle is a stunt by the Biden administration being run and
funded by Obama activists to fuck with Texas.

That's going to backfire on Democrats, and I hope Texas shoots anybody who
attempts to prevent them from enforcing federal immigration laws.

It's for certain Biden, Harris and Mayorkas should be shot for failing to
defend the USA against invasion.