It has been a while since I checked on this group.

Dixon Ranch

Mar 6, 2020, 12:00:14 AM3/6/20
I has been a while since I checked on this group.

It does appear to have become rather inactive in the last few years.

TMRA appears to have to declined in membership size and turnout at the annual state rally.

Import or metric m/c popularity seems to have dropped dramatically in the last 10 or so years.

Younger generations are busy with so-called smart phones with texting and etc. No real interest in motorcycles of any kind.

Not looking good at this time.

Yes, the Banditos and the Cossacks had a big fight at Twin Peaks in Waco.

City of Waco and the County of McLennan will be paying for many years to come for the District Attorney's totally stupid bad judgment call in getting involved in the aftermath in the way that he did. It did cause him to lose his re-election bid after his foolishness became totally apparent to the general public

And Texas still has a helmet law too. That may not ever be repealed.

Anyway, hope you all are still having fun!!