Tank dent repair ?

rba...@my-deja.com

Jan 9, 2001, 4:57:00 PM1/9/01
Dented Gas tank. Any idea who in austin fixes them ?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Gary

Jan 10, 2001, 12:57:56 PM1/10/01

<rba...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:93g1f9$cal$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> Dented Gas tank. Any idea who in austin fixes them ?

Not in Austin, but if you want to come down to Converse Tx (NE edge of San
Antonio) you can take it to Jacks Paint N Place. John Holbrook is the guy to
see. He does tanks all the time. Does them for all the local shops and has
done one of mine. Very good work.

Mr Backdraft

Jan 12, 2001, 9:02:16 AM1/12/01
----
What about in the Dallas area ??

>Dented Gas tank. Any idea who in austin fixes them ?
>

>Sent via Deja.com
>http://www.deja.com/

=======================================
==Most People work just hard enough ==
==not to get fired and are paid just ==
==enough not to quit - G Carlin. ==
=======================================

Gary

Jan 13, 2001, 9:06:07 PM1/13/01

"Mr Backdraft" <smok...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> ----
> What about in the Dallas area ??

Sorry, I can't help you in that area. Hopefully someone else will be able
to.

Don Nelson

Jan 17, 2001, 11:56:25 AM1/17/01
What kind of tank repair? If it's typical body work, I would think that
most body shops could do it. As for paint, Legacy paint in Garland does
some fantastic motorcycle painting. I've never used them but saw a custom
Valk at Plano Honda and asked who did their custom painting and Legacy was
who I was told.

Don Nelson

Manish Dhakad

Dec 6, 2022, 6:07:53 AM12/6/22