glock ka-boom

1 view

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00
I had a round blow out in my 10mm model 20 the other day and was
looking for the Glock web site and its under construction. Anybody got
a means of contact so I can find out if they want it sent to them with
the case that blew out. And does anybody have any idea if it could
have been the round getting slam fired instead of a weak case it looks
like it was not in the chamber all the way when it went off because of
a crease in the case just above where it ruptured. I bought the rounds
from a dealer at a gun show and they are not supposed to be reloads.
Thanks for any info.

Uwe Hale

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00
In article
<E44C383400AFA1C1.6BCDF209...@lp.airnews.net>, T
wrote:

> I had a round blow out in my 10mm model 20 the other day and was
> looking for the Glock web site and its under construction. Anybody got
> a means of contact

http://www.glock.com/contact_us.htm works for me. Try refreshing your
browser.

Sales and Service Network

GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Europe, Africa, Middle East
P.O. Box 9
A-2232 Deutsch-Wagram
Austria
Tel.: +43 (0) 2247 - 90300 - 0
Fax.: +43 (0) 2247 - 90300 - 312

GLOCK Inc. USA, Canada
6000 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30082
USA
Tel.: +1 770 - 432 1202
Fax.: +1 770 - 433 8719

GLOCK H.K.Ltd. Asia, Australia
905 Silvercord, Tower 2, 30 Canton Road
Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
Hong Kong
Tel.: +852 2375 - 3858
Fax.: +852 2654 - 7089

GLOCK America S.A. Latin America, Central America, Caribbean
Plaza Independencia 831, Office 802
11100 Montevideo
Uruguay
Tel.: +598 - 2 - 902 2227, 902 2228, 902 2229
Fax.: +589 - 2 - 902 2230

For further information on GLOCK products, please contact your local
dealer or the GLOCK office that serves your area.

Kingg Badman

Jan 28, 2023, 10:02:55 PM1/28/23
BUY FROM CERTIFIED ARM SHOP

GET YOUR ARMS FROM 380GUNS.COM
Offering a better solution, a better partnership, and the best way to buy arms Including products of affordable price, providing fast and discreet shipping through the US, EUROPE and ASIA.
Phone N0: +15156614951