2020 Murder Rates Are 40% Higher in Trump-Voting States Compared to Biden-Voting States

1 view

Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker

Oct 29, 2022, 8:19:02 PM10/29/22

2020 Murder Rates Are 40% Higher in Trump-Voting States Compared to
Biden-Voting States

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.thirdway.org/products/red-rum-murder-rates-40-higher-in-red-states/table-murder-rates2.jpg

Beyond the top 10, we looked at the 2020 murder rates in the 25 states
that voted for Donald Trump and compared it with the murder rates in the
25 states that voted for Joe Biden. The 8.20 murders per 100,000
residents rate in Trump states was 40% higher than the 5.78 murders per
100,000 residents in Biden states. These Biden-voting states include the
“crime-is-out-of-control” cities of Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago,
Detroit, Philadelphia, Portland, Baltimore, and Minneapolis, among other
large cities.

Among the 50 states, murder rates were often well above the national
average in many Republican-controlled states and cities. Jacksonville
with 176 homicides and a murder rate (19.776) more than three times that
of New York City (5.94) has a Republican mayor. Tulsa (19.64) and
Oklahoma City (11.16) have Republican mayors in a Republican state and
have murder rates that dwarf that of Los Angeles (6.74). Lexington’s
Republican mayor saw record homicides in 2020 and 2021, with a murder
rate (10.61) nearly twice that of New York City. Bakersfield (11.91) and
Fresno (14.09) each have Republican mayors and murder rates far higher
than either San Francisco or Los Angeles.

Of course, some cities controlled by Democrats have alarming murder
rates, like Chicago (28.49) and Houston (17.32). But we hear about these
and other Democrat-run cities all the time. We aren’t getting the whole
picture.

Image Alt Text