I like to watch

Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker

Nov 7, 2022, 9:19:27 PM11/7/22

Becki Falwell began to flirt with him at the Miami hotel where he worked
and invited him to a hotel room for sex, telling him her husband liked
to watch. He said he soon met Falwell -- a leading voice in Christian
conservative politics -- for the first time.

"Jerry was laying on the bed," Granda said. "He was drunk, and he was
giggling."

Granda said that the two men awkwardly discussed the parameters of the
impending sexual encounter. He insisted that during that first encounter
he reassured Falwell that if the older man became uncomfortable, he
would leave,"Hey," he said he told Falwell anxiously, "if at any point
you get jealous or you want me to back off, just let me know and I'll
walk out of here."

Granda said Falwell reassured him, urging him to "go for it."

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/e8bc1fa8cef3c82b59e680ce6c90a7979dda4b9fe260a33bc8214aadfc546051.jpg