Boiled Dog !!! SO MANY WAYS TO COOK THEM! - CoCo Chow

Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker

Jan 11, 2023, 11:03:12 PM1/11/23
Boiled Dog !!! SO MANY WAYS TO COOK THEM!

Have you ever boiled dogs before?

It’s such a cinch to do and takes almost no time at all. Perfect for
when you need a handful of cooked dogs in just a short amount of time.
You can even boil frozen dogs- just double the cooking time.

I LOVE boiled dogs. There are so many different and easy ways to cook
them. This quick method is one of my favorite and they taste so yummy.
Mitch's kids love boiled dogs for a fast lunch or dinner. Pair them with
a fruit salad or some roasted vegetables and you’ve got a well-rounded meal!

Toppings: Aside from the traditional ketchup and mustard there are so
many toppings that you can dress your dog up with.

Chili
Sweet relish
Minced/Fried onions
Sauerkraut