$100,000 BOUNTY on Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama and Malia Obama

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Oct 12, 2011, 6:52:14 AM10/12/11
$100,000 BOUNTY on Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama and Malia Obama

13 yr old Vito Jacinta Jr interrogated by Secret Service for comments about
Obama
http://digitallife.today.com/_news/2011/05/18/6667233-secret-service-interrogates-13-year-old-over-facebook-post

Marine Kody Ray Brittingham charged with threatening Obama
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,185857,00.html

FBI, CIA, NSA Psychopaths who call themselves "The Illuminati" secretly
CHIPPED about 1 Million Americans with Synthetic Telepathy Mind Reading
and Mind Manipulation Chips and torturing the victims with Directed Energy
Weapons developed under secret MKULTRA and COINTELPRO programs for
more than 20 years.

I CHALLENGE all readers to email my THREAT to FBI, CIA, NSA and
Secret Service and get me arrested.......FBI TRANSVESTITES will NOT
ARREST and PROSECUTE me because of my Unique abilities and also they
do NOT want me to EDUCATE the rest of the Americans.

This is my profile at FBI, CIA and NSA
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/4e65272b433d1c1c?hl=en

You MORONS.........just listen to me.......Everything mentioned in the
following document is REAL and FBI, CIA and NSA had this technology for more
than 20 years........

TORTURE BIBLE of FBI, CIA and NSA
Covert Operations of NSA- Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons
http://www.scribd.com/doc/25664429/Conspiracy-Mind-Control-Covert-Ope...

KILL the MASS MURDERERS, TERRORISTS, SADISTS, PERVERTS and
PSYCHOPATHS george bush, rumsfeld, paul wolfowitz, dick cheney, FBI director
Robert Mueller III, NSA director Keith Alexander, CIA director David
Patraeus, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and National Intelligence director
Dennis Blair

Bomb these American Federal Buildings and American INFRASTRUCTURE
BUILDINGS and KILL as many FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

White House
US Congress Building
FBI Headquarters - Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC
CIA Headquarers in Langley, Virginia
NSA Headquarters in Ft George Meade, Maryland
DNI Headquarters in Washington DC
GoldenGate Bridge, SanFrancisco
Empire State Building and Brooklyn Bridge, Newyork
Hoover Dam, Nevada
Willis Tower, Chicago
Washington Monument, Washington DC
Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon Headquarters
Xe Company Headquarters
Booz Allen Hamilton
The Heritage Foundation, Manhattan Institute
Rand Corporation, American Enterprise Institute
American Embassies in every country

TO ALL THE AMERICANS READNG THIS MESSAGE,

I am NOT a muslim myself and It is NOT the Muslims who will take away your
freedoms, civil liberties that you never had in the first place.

It is the FORKED TONGUED CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS like YOURSELF who SECRETLY
CHIPPED about 1 MILLION AMERICANS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY chips already
and torturing them for more than twenty years that are taking away your
"very limited" freedoms and civil liberties.

Muslims neither have the INTELLIGENCE nor the TECHNOLOGY nor the MONEY nor
the CUNNING FORKED TONGUES to even make a DENT in your fucking pathetic
slavish lives.........

This is how the WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN TERRORISTS are RAPING, TORTURING
and KILLING POWERLESS Americans for decades.....

MODUS OPERANDI OF FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.mindcontrol/msg/9329d2af1c6e5f8b?h...

Your psychopathic governments programmed your brains to think every one who
accuses the government of tortures is "delusional".

MKULTRA and COINTELPRO were never terminated. They merely became SECRET
TORTURES.

Stop watching those stupid fucking reality shows Kardashians, Jon and Kate,
Jersey Shore and the rest of the dumb american shit and use that fucking
time to google and youtube for SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY, MKULTRA,
DEW Weapons and COINTELPRO.........

If you trust the EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at CIA, NSA and FBI,
you are digging your own grave.

REAL WORLD HERO
AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer