‘President Trump, where are you?’ MAGA rioter begs Trump for help in jailhouse interview

Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker

Jan 6, 2022, 2:15:06 PM1/6/22
‘President Trump, where are you?’ MAGA rioter begs Trump for help in
jailhouse interview

An accused Capitol rioter ripped into former president Donald Trump in a
TV interview from jail on Wednesday night, the eve of the anniversary of
the Jan. 6 insurrection.

“I am so disappointed in Trump for canceling his January 6th press
conference,” Edward Jacob Lang told far-right personality Stew Peters,
according to the Daily Beast.

Lang, who is accused of assaulting a police officer with a bat during
the insurrection, said he was on the brink of crying during the interview.

“I am so disappointed in Trump for canceling his January 6th press
conference,” Lang said during the call-in interview, where he noted that
he was on the brink of crying as he urged Trump to step up and fight for
the defendants, like himself, who have been charged for their roles in
the riot nearly one year ago.

“It just shows how far we have fallen,” he continued, “where is our
rally tomorrow?” He added that “there should be a hundred thousand
people in D.C. tomorrow at the very minimum…I am so disappointed with
Trump and the American people at large that just do not get behind the
January 6 political prisoners.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/capitol-rioter-who-beat-cop-with-bat-begs-for-trumps-aid-from-jail-on-eve-of-jan-6?source=articles&via=rss&utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=webfeeds