DOMESTIC TERRORIST CANCELLED HIMSELF

Willie Whittaker is a Putin Cock Sucker

Aug 15, 2022, 7:09:30 PM8/15/22

"On or around August 11, 2022, the FBI National Threat Operations
Section (NTOS) Social Media Exploitation (SMEX) team received a tip from
MEMRI Domestic Terrorism Threat Monitor (DTTM) regarding Gab user
'BlankFocus', who posted threats towards the FBI and law enforcement
stating, 'My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop.' MEMRI
DTTM provided additional information that the 'BlankFocus' made violent
threats against the FBI, 'If You Work For The FBI Then You Deserve To
Die'. On August 11, 2022, an Emergency Disclosure Request (EDR) was
issued to Gab via their online Kodex Law Enforcement Portal regarding
the 'BlankFocus' account."

"On the same date, a preservation letter for the account was submitted
to Gab via email. In response to the EDR, Gab provided the subscriber
information regarding the user's email address, which was identified as
ad...@adamkennethcampbell.com. Furthermore, the following was provided in
a chat log disclosed by Gab, 'my email ad...@adamkennethcampbell.com – I
use a fake name for my photography and Gab so that corporate Murica'
can't google me out of a job'. Based on my background and experience, I
believe BIES was using the 'Adam Campbell' alias as a means of thwarting
law enforcement as it related to his violent statements," says an FBI
agent's affidavit in support of the federal criminal complaint against
Gab user Adam Bies.