FW: Midwest Ecology and Evolution Conference at SIUE (April 6-7)

Williams, Ben

Feb 10, 2024, 8:08:57 PMFeb 10
to twsil...@googlegroups.com

Hey, Justin

Attached is the website for the MEEC conference being held at the SIUE campus this year in April. I was wondering if you could send this out to any of your other students who you think would like to present their work. Along with sending it out to the ICTWS email list. we are looking for any undergrad/ Graduate students to present orally or by poster. and we are looking for professors/scientists who would be interested in doing a preliminary talk at the conference.

Thanks,

Jacob

State of Illinois - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be attorney-client privileged or attorney work product, may constitute inside information or internal deliberative staff communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments. Receipt by an unintended recipient does not waive attorney-client privilege, attorney work product privilege, or any other exemption from disclosure.