60th Annual Meeting of ILTWS Abstract Submissions

Stodola, Kirk

Feb 1, 2024, 5:54:20 PMFeb 1
to twsil...@googlegroups.com

Illinois Wildlifers –

Abstract submissions for the 60th Annual meeting of the Illinois Chapter of The Wildlife Society are now open. Please upload your abstract here. The meeting will be held at Starved Rock State Park, Utica, IL, April 14-16. Conference Registration forms and additional details will be coming out in the next week or so, but we are looking forward to another great conference. Our tentative plan is to take advantage of the Starved Rock Area and provide an outing and social event on Sunday, scientific presentations on Monday, and more presentation and a workshop (TBD) on Tuesday. Information on conference lodging can be found here

Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you all in April.

Kirk Stodola (ILTWS President)

Kirk Stodola, Ph.D. (He/Him)

Associate Population Ecologist

Illinois Natural History Survey