60th Annual Illinois Chapter of The Wildlife Society Conference

Illinois Chapter of The Wildlife Society

Mar 6, 2024, 1:08:53 PMMar 6
to twsil...@googlegroups.com
Illinois Wildlifers -

There are still 2 weeks left to submit an abstract for the 2024 Annual Conference at Starved Rock.  Don't wait until the last minute, submit yours today. Additionally, if you plan on attending (and we hope you are) make your reservation soon. It will help the executive board with our planning. Here is the link to the meeting registration/submission page https://wildlife.org/illinois-chapter/meetings/  We'll have more information on the Moist Soils and Telemetry Workshop soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions -
Kirk

Kirk Stodola, Ph.D. (He/Him)
Associate Population Ecologist
Illinois Natural History Survey