Conference Registration: 60th Annual Meeting of The Illinois Chapter of The Wildlife Society

Stodola, Kirk

Feb 19, 2024, 2:51:40 PMFeb 19
to twsil...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members –

We are excited to open registration for the 60th Annual Meeting of the Illinois Chapter of The Wildlife Society. This year’s meeting will take place at Starved Rock Lodge and Convention Center, Utica IL. This is a great location, and we have a great agenda planned.  Please use the following link to register for the conference, MEETING REGISTRATION. To help with planning we ask that try and register by 15 March, although registration will be open until the week of the conference. Additional conference details can be found on our meeting website.  Finally, please consider submitting an abstract. Don’t wait until the last minute as I know you’re inclined to do. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Kirk

Kirk Stodola, Ph.D. (He/Him)

Associate Population Ecologist

Illinois Natural History Survey