ICTWS Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts (due March 1st) & i-Hotel Reservations (due March 3rd for block rate while available)

Justin Shew

Feb 1, 2023, 10:58:42 AM2/1/23
to twsil...@googlegroups.com

Dear ICTWS Members,

Just a reminder that we are looking for talk and poster abstract SUBMISSIONS for our upcoming annual meeting on April 16-18 in Champaign, IL. As of now we have not received any abstracts after the announcement was made in last December’s eNewsletter. Click the button below to submit your abstract TODAY!

Please feel free to share this email to any non-members you know of that would be interested in attending or presenting at our meeting. Please spread the word!

The social/reception will be held on Sunday evening (April 16) at the Illinois Natural History Survey, 1816 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL. The major day of talks/posters and banquet is planned for Monday (April 17) at the i-Hotel, following a similar format of last year’s meetings. We are looking into hosting a drone workshop and providing a hybrid experience as well.  More details and registration info will be provided soon.

Also, you are encouraged to book your room EARLY at the iHotel to receive the block rate.  This rate is available to those on a first-come-first serve basis and rooms need to be BOOKED by March 3rd to receive the reduced rate. A limited number of rooms are available at this rate. See details and link button below.

Travelers book early to reserve your room at the i-Hotel conference venue!

Event Name: Illinois Chapter of the Wildlife Society Hotel 2023

Group Code: ILLWILDLIFE23

Password: 3!kta

Note: the block rate is only good through 3 March, 2023, and rooms are limited. So book soon to reserve your room at the reduced rate.

Deluxe King Room $129 per night

Spacious Two Queen Room $149 per night

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!

Justin (js...@lc.edu)

ICTWS President

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete this message. Thank you.