From: Misty Nelson <Misty_...@natureserve.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2022 4:23 PM
To: U.S. NE Coordinators <us-ne-coo...@natureserve.org>; U.S. SE Coordinators <us-se-coo...@natureserve.org>; U.S. MW Coordinators <us-mw-coo...@natureserve.org>; U.S. W Coordinators <us-w-coo...@natureserve.org>
Subject: FW: Virginia Museum of Natural History job posting

EXTERNAL SENDER: Do not open attachments or click on links unless you recognize and trust the sender.

Hi all,

Please see the job announcement below for a Research Assistant with the Virginia Museum of Natural History, and pass it along to anyone who might be interested!

Thanks,

Misty

Misty Nelson (she/her)

Deputy Director of Network Relations, NatureServe

Tel: 703-908-1807

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LinkedIn

Hello! I am the Myriapodologist at the Virginia Museum of Natural History. We have a position open for a Research Technician working with our Mammalogist and Herpetologist. Is the announcement something I could post on your Facebook page? https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/research-technician-virginia-museum-of-natural-history-JV_IC1130129_KO0,19_KE20,54.htm?jl=1008073898547&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic

State of Illinois - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be attorney-client privileged or attorney work product, may constitute inside information or internal deliberative staff communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments. Receipt by an unintended recipient does not waive attorney-client privilege, attorney work product privilege, or any other exemption from disclosure.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息